Never a dull moment but why would we want it any other way, right? All this experience helps me step up to the plate to empower my clients, to help them find their strength to shine a light on their unique talents (yes, you too have some incredible abilities hiding in a dark recess that are just waiting for their moment in the spotlight!).
- live in Puhoi, Auckland (yes, it’s a small town)
- have a wonderful family with my husband, 15 year old daughter, 3 dogs and 2 horses, including a wild Kaimaniwa
- can often be found riding full tilt on my horse with bows and arrows flying
- can also be found doing less crazy things, such as reading and taking bush walks
- attended beauty & massage school at age 16 after saving up the $10,000 tuition all on my own
- managed several colleges in New Zealand, including the country’s larges natural therapies school
- studied marketing & business administration at the post-grad level
- grown various start ups from ground zero to consistent $20K months (quite chuffed about that)
- am dyslexic, so sometimes you’ll find misspelled words. I’ve embraced it as being part of who I am – after all, we each have our own quirks
- I am a driven women, I simply can’t not do what I do. My mission is to empower women to show up authentically to make a real difference in the world, to live out their souls purpose and heal the world.
- The rationale is a little intense but hear me out. I have been bought here with this unique set of skills, and been gifted the energy, drive and committment to empower woman to succeed in business and to claim back their personal power, and to show up with confidence lighting the way for the next generation. Women trip up on the way to sucess because of self worth issues and I am here to change that. I teach woman how to: show up like a boss and to take their biz sucess serisoulsy; how to ask for what they want and then go for it so they can manifest their best version life; feel valed so they can acheive their dreams; how to show up with confidence so they can share their gifts with the world; and that they CAN have it all. We as mothers need to show the need generation that there is more to life, that they CAN have it all, not just pay lip service to it, work a soul destroying job and then numb out with netflix and wine to escape the reality. No wonder the next generation are anxious and depressed, why would they want to stay around for this life? It is time to take action.
Watch this video to get a feel for what coaching with me is like.